HOW IT WORKS – It's simple
There are four YachtFile deliveries in any one year.
- April - our Spring YachtFile. Total 1800 packs. Delivered by hand throughout the Mediterranean & approx 50 mailed to our database of large yachts. The delivery is perfectly timed to coincide with the beginning of the summer season.
- August - our Summer YachtFile. Total 1800 packs. 1800 delivered by hand throughout the Mediterranean & approx 50 mailed to our database of large yachts. Timed to coincide when owners are onboard.
- September – our Monaco Yacht Show YachtFile. 1500 packs. 700 delivered by hand to the largest yachts between Marseilles and Genoa and at the Show before the event begins. 800 packs are distributed (selected by visitors) from our personal racks spread around the Monaco show ground itself. Only YachtFile is allowed this privilege!
- December – our Top 500 YachtFile. Total 500 packs. These packs are hand delivered at the Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting to the largest yachts in attendance and then delivered to the largest yachts we can find in Mallorca and along the coast of France and Italy.
- You need to make a booking. You can do this by contacting [email protected] or [email protected]
- You need to make sure we have your logo as a Vector File (Usually Adobe Illustrator .ai or .eps file formats) for printing on the plastic pack.
- As the pack is printed in four pantone inks which differ with each pack it may be that we cannot match the colours that you require, you may wish to print your logo in one single colour.
- We will give you a delivery address to send your inserts to when you make your booking and the last date that we expect your delivery to arrive. We have set packing dates that cannot be broken to ensure that our pallet shipments arrive at their destinations on time.
- If you wish to be in more than one pack you can send us all your brochures at one time and we will hold them in stock at no extra charge.
- You can insert brochures, single page flyers, CD's, small promotional gifts etc etc. If it fits we will deliver it.
- Size and weight are important, large catalogues for example could cost more to deliver due to weight. The maximum dimensions of an insert to fit the pack are 320 x 270mm but we recommend A4 (297 x 210mm) as a maximum printed size.
- It is possible to have a special item, say a book, hand delivered separately to yachts of a specific size. This, due to the extra handling involved, is expensive to accommodate but if you have a special item and wish to target a specific market we will listen to your request to see if it is possible.
- To guarantee the delivery we will send to you a list of the yachts given a YachtFile pack. Often yachts do not have a name or captains will ask for extra packs for their owners or friends, or we may leave a pack with a management company, therefore the list is always a few yachts short of the total.
- It is possible to have your brochures etc printed here. The company that prints our Yachting Matters magazine is a world leader in brochure production. It may be worth asking for a quote, you will save on shipping and time.
- YachtFile is in effect the best professional yacht database in existence. We deliver to it, no waste. If you need to get your information onboard yachts; Nobody does it better.